Contact Centre Associates for a Project
SLT is in search of high caliber, result-oriented and qualified individuals capable of playing a key role in the proposed project of ‘Customer Support to promote handling service-related issues via Chatbot operation’ in SLT PLC. The project duration is two years period.
- Be a citizen of Sri Lanka.
- G.C.E (O/L) examination passes in 06 subjects with 3 credit passes including Sinhala/Tamil, English Languages, and Mathematics in not more than two sitting or London O/L examination passes in 6 subjects with 3 credits including Mathematics and English in one sitting and 03 passes in G.C.E (A/L) or London (A/L) examination in one sitting.
- A high level of computer skills is mandatory.
- Should have excellent oral communication skills in Sinhala/Tamil and English. Language capability for a minimum of 02 languages is mandatory, Sinhala & English or Tamil & English or Sinhala & Tamil. Capability for all 03 languages will be a definite advantage.
- Good Team Player to be a successful member of the project.
- The Upper Age limit is 30 years as of the application closing date.
- The appointment will be on a Contract Basis for two (02) years fixed term contract period exclusively for the project.
- Ability to work on shift duties and long hours during the project period as per the requirement.
- Residence within 15 Km from Colombo would be preferred.
- The successful applicants would be provided with a competitive remuneration package on par with the industry standards.
- Correspondence will only be with the shortlisted applicants.
Method of Application
The application should be sent online using the below link complete the online application on your own, and submit it with your curriculum vitae including a recent photograph together with scan copies of birth, educational, and other relevant certificates on or before 15th October.
Applications without supporting documents and sent by post will not be accepted.
Visit careers.slt.lk to apply online.
(Attachments file size should not exceed 15 MB).
Sri Lanka Telecom PLC is an equal opportunity employer and any type of canvassing will be a disqualification.
Human Resources & Industrial Relations
Sri Lanka Telecom PLC