Telecom Job Vacancies 2022
Sri Lanka Telecom (SLT) Group is one of the most valuable blue-chip companies in Sri Lanka with an annual turnover of Rs. 91 Billion and more than 10,000 employees as of 31st December 2020. SLT Group of Companies comprises the holding Company and ten subsidiaries including Mobitel (Pvt.) Ltd, the mobile arm. Sri Lanka Telecom is looking for high caliber, result-oriented and experienced candidates for the below-mentioned positions who can contribute to strengthening the SLT Group’s journey of Digital Transformation and fulfill its future human capital requirement in line with the planned business expansions.
SLT is seeking motivated persons as Marketing Officers to manage the existing customer accounts and to establish new business opportunities in the Enterprise market. Marketing Officers are also expected to fulfill the job role of an Account Manager, by being the Single Point of Contact responsible for managing the communications needs of a particular customer’s accounts and ensuring customer satisfaction whilst also bringing in more clients and business to increase revenue.
- G.C.E. (O/L) Examination with 06 passes at one sitting with 04 credit passes including Sinhala/Tamil, English Language, and Mathematics, and G.C.E. (A/L) examination 03 passes in one sitting.
- A Diploma in Marketing from SLIM/CIM Part II or Advanced Diploma in Marketing from a University/Institute recognized by UGC-Sri Lanka or any other government authorities, equivalent to NVQ-6 or SLQF 4 or above.
- Candidates should have 01-year of working experience in the field of marketing in a reputed establishment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, fluent in English with oral & written communication abilities.
- This role requires the ability to secure sales from first contact to close of the sale, through effective communication while developing warm relationships with prospects. You should be a highly motivated individual with a flair for networking and possess strong organizing, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- The upper age limit is 30 years as of the application closing date.
- All Appointments will be on a permanent basis subject to a one-year probation period.
- The successful candidates would be provided with a competitive remuneration package on par with the industry standards and other fringe benefits.
- Rewarding career progression.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by SLT HR.
Method of Application
The application should be sent online. Visit the below link and complete the online application on your own, submit with curriculum vitae including a recent photograph together with scan copies of birth, educational, and other relevant certificates before 21st April 2022.
Application link – careers.slt.lk
Applications without supporting documents will not be entertained and applications sent by post will not be accepted.
Application attachments file size should not exceed 15 MB.
Sri Lanka Telecom PLC is an equal opportunity employer and any type of canvassing will be a disqualification.
Chief People Officer
Sri Lanka Telecom PLC
Job Title – Marketing Officers
Institute – Sri Lanka Telecom (SLT Mobitel)
Closing Date – 2022-04-21