Are you looking for Psychologist Jobs in Australia?
· We would love the opportunity to work with you!
· Full-time or part-time opportunities available
· Generous salary packaging
· Rewarding work. Flexible options. Learning Opportunities. Career Development
Our purpose – Together we build connected and thriving communities. Our Values – Bold and Brave, Open and Curious, Connected and Inclusive.
About Psych SA
We are a well-established practice with a reputation for providing high-quality assessment and therapy services for children, adolescents, and adults. Psychology SA is a social enterprise of UnitingCare Wesley Bowden (UCWB), a well-known community services, not-for-profit organisation, which means that any profits generated by the practice benefit vulnerable members of the community.
UCWB services offer pathways for referral to a wide range of support services for vulnerable people including child and family services, mental health, NDIS, aged care, financial health and wellbeing, and emergency assistance. We also operate a community child care centre.
We are seeking highly motivated Psychologists to join our dynamic, values-driven practice. We are after warm and engaging clinicians who are registered with the Psychology Board of Australia and AHPRA. You will need experience working with people with disability and an interest in providing Medicare and NDIS services.
Qualifications and experience
· Be a Registered Psychologist with a minimum of general registration (provisional registration is not suitable)
· Warm and engaging manner
· Innovative in your clinical approach
· Share the values of our practice and be interested in contributing to its ongoing growth and improvement
· Able to provide support to children, adolescents, and adults for a range of presenting issues
· Be interested in providing Medicare and NDIS services
· Have or be willing to obtain a current working with children check and NDIS worker screening.
· Be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
What you need to know:
We value the rich experiences that lived and living experience brings to the workforce. We embrace differences, creating possibilities and growing together for better outcomes for our valued customers. This means giving full consideration to all applicants regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, and pregnancy and maternity.
What we can offer you
You’re joining a culture that truly cares about your well-being, values what you do, and celebrates success. We will offer you;
- Attractive remuneration including tax-free salary packaging
- Career development opportunities
- Regular individual supervision and peer support
- Varied caseloads – assessments, therapy, and group work with clients across the life span
- Access to a range of therapy and assessment resources
- Registered NDIS provider
- Strong referral base and a waiting list of clients
- Excellent administration and IT support
- Experience providing telehealth services
- Onsite parking
What some of our staff say about what keeps them working for UCWB
· Sense of accomplishment, meaningful work, feeling valued, supportive team and manager, positive work environment, no day is the same – lots of variety in my role
· Flexibility, colleagues and the quality of work, values of the organization, and the services it provides to members of the community
· Being in an organisation that is client focused while ensuring staff wellbeing. Getting to see the results when we can empower people and help them make positive changes to their lives
This role is based at Bowden just a short walk from the popular Plant 3 and Plant 4 entertainment complex on Gibson Street however some off-site work will be required.
How to Apply
Go to our recruitment website https://ucwb.connxcareers.com and select the vacancy – Psychologist. Complete the screening questions and upload your application. Initial enquiries can be directed to Mark Perry, Senior Manager Care and Wellbeing on 0455084075 during office hours.
- Location: Bowden
- Employment Type: FP – Full-Time Permanent
- Department: PsychSA
- Salary: Health professionals award plus salary packaging