Commercial Bank Vacancies – Banking Trainee
- Age limit – below 24 years of age.
- Passed G.C.E (O/L) with 06 subjects with 04 “C” passes including Mathematics, and “A” or “B” pass for English in a single sitting.
- Passed Edexcel or Cambridge (O/L) Examination with 06 subjects with 03 “B” passes, including English and Mathematics and 03 “C” passes in a single sitting.
And any one of the following qualifications,
- Passed G.C.E (A/L) with 03 “S” passes excluding General English or 03 “C” passes at Edexcel or Cambridge (A/L) in a single sitting.
- CIMA completed up to Operational Level.
- ACCA completed up to Skill Level.
- CIM (UK) completed up to Diploma Level.
- IABF completed at Institute of Bankers of Sri Lanka.
- AAT- Passed Finalist.
- Diploma in Information Technology (full time) from an institute approved by the University Grants Commission.
The candidates who have qualifications other than Advanced Level (Local / UK), please download the application format below and submit same by email to [email protected]
Institute – Commercial Bank
Job Designation – Banking Trainee
Closing Date – 31.12.2021