Petroleum Job Vacancies in Sri Lanka 2022 – ASSISTANT INVESTIGATION OFFICER
Applications are invited for the following post in our Organization.
ASSISTANT INVESTIGATION OFFICER
- C.E. (A/L) examination in at least two subjects with six years’ experience in the relevant field.
- C.E. (O/L) examination in six subjects in not more than two sittings or equivalent with 10 years’ experience in the relevant field of which two years should be in supervisory capacity.
- Should pass a written test and / or Trade
- Experience in Military Police, Air Force Police, and Navy Police or in Sri Lanka Police would be a definite added
Age Limit : Should not be more than 40 Years of age as at closing date of applications.
This age limit is not applicable for the employees who are presently in the service of Government or Semi Government Organizations. They should submit their applications through their Heads of Departments. (The age limit is also not applicable to applicants who have served in armed forces as per the Public Administration Circular No. 299 of 23.07.1985.)
Scope of work
- Carry out the investigations/inspections/surprise checks at Kolonnawa and Muthurajawela Installations, Bulk Depots and all other activities related to misconducts, frauds, theft company properties and assets or tasks given within the time \
- Preparation of investigation reports and disciplinary files in line with the procedural requirements and maintain the confidentiality, proper conduct, discipline and capability to work with other in-house and outside parties and authorities in a cordial
- Should be a citizen of Sri Lanka
- Should bear an excellent moral character
- Should be physically and mentally fit to handle the roles and responsibilities of this
- Should have obtained required qualifications and experience on or before the date indicated in the
- Should have proficiency in English and Computer
Salary scale : Rs. 82,825 – 5 x 960 : 10 x 1,140 – 99,025 p. m.
The Company will contribute 15% of the salary towards the EPF whilst the employee will have to contribute 10% for the same. The Company will also contribute 3% of the salary towards the ETF. Selected candidate will be placed on probation for a period of three years from the date of assumption of duties.
Please forward your CV along with the copies of Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates and Certificates of experience with names and addresses of two non-related referees under registered post to reach the Human Resource Manager on or before 29.03.2022.Indicate the post applied for on the top left-hand corner of the envelope.
Please note that the applications which do not contain adequate information to verify the above criteria will be rejected and only the shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- Application called for this post on 03.05.2021 is cancelled.
Human Resource Manager
Ceylon Petroleum Storage Terminals Limited (CPSTL)